Bee Pollen, All Natural Honey Bee Pollen 2 oz.
Bee Pollen is packed with vitamins, enzymes, lipids, carbohydrates, and protein. Please see the resource list below on ideas on how to use bee pollen and to also begin understanding the many benefits of the very best honey bee pollen from Heritage Bee Farm.
How do you take bee pollen, here are 8 ways!
8 ways to use bee pollen:
Note: Heating bee pollen will destroy all of its beneficial nutrients.
1. Use granules as a topping over yogurt or cereal
2. Add ground bee pollen to cooling homemade granola while it is still moist and sticky.
3. Blend ground pollen or granules into a smoothie
4. Incorporate into raw protein bars, raw desserts or candies
5. Sprinkle granules directly over salad
6. Incorporate ground pollen into salad dressing such as a honey mustard
7. Sprinkle ground pollen over popcorn
8. Use granules as a garnish on top of dark chocolate
* If you are interested in taking bee pollen for health reasons or in hopes of reducing the effects of seasonal allergies you should take bee pollen very slowly and in very small quantities at first. Always use your best judgment and consult your physician when adding something new to your diet.